Zorba's Adventures -the first two weeks


Woof! My name is Zorba and I am a chocolate Labrador who is going to be a guide dog when I grow up. I met my new family, Fudge (golden Labrador) and the rest of the Briggs' on 16th October. In my first family,  I had 8 brothers and sisters. Three of us are going to be guide dogs. Here are my brother and sister.  




A lady called Georgina from Guide Dogs delivered me here. She comes and check on me every couple weeks, she helps us all learn and gives me lots of yummy treats. I like her shoe laces. 

I am learning to go to the toilet outside, wear my collar, sit and not jump up. I like chewing everything and playing with Fudge. Those humans stop the fun when we get a bit crazy but I love being crazy! 

When I came here, I was 4.8kgs. I was poorly for a few days but now I am better and eating all my food. So I will grow very quickly and I sleep a lot to grow some more. Have you heard about the heaviest dog in the world? He was also called Zorba and weighed 142kg! I am not going to be that big!!


Zorba The Mastiff Picture – Credit – Reddit.com

Photo: Me in front of my travel crate

Photo: Thomas and I

I have lots to learn and I can't wait to get out there in the world to learn some more. I am allowed some short walks but have to be carried until I have my injections (whatever they are) at the vets. I have met them, they seemed nice and gave me treats too.  

Can't wait to share my adventures with you, thanks for reading this. Hope you enjoy the photos. Until next time, 

Love, sniffs and waggy tails, 

Zorba

xxx

Photo: Fudge and I 
Photo: me snoozing, dreaming of treats and cuddles


Comments

  1. Great job Emma, loved it. Looking forward the hear more adventures of Zorba and Fudge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zorba's Doggie Bloggie 2.0